Conditions Of Participation
These conditions of participation relate to the contest run by Personio GmbH, Rundfunkplatz 4, 80335 Munich. Personio is giving away two tickets for the on-site event in Munich on October 12th and 13th of H.U.G – Your HR Happening. Participation in the competition is governed exclusively by these conditions of participation. The competition is in no way connected to, organized or supported by Instagram or LinkedIn.
Duration of the competition:
The contest will run from August 13th to August 31st 2021. During which time users will be given the opportunity to enter the competition online via our social media channels (H.U.G LinkedIn, H.U.G Instagram, Personio LinkedIn, Personio Instagram).
Procedure of the competition:
Participation takes place via…
- …a comment under one of the competition posts on the above-mentioned social media channels in which the participant marks an HR colleague of their choice whom they would take along with them, as well as what they are most excited about when it comes to the H.U.G in Munich.
- …a registration via the official registration form on our website for the digital portion of the H.U.G Happening and the selection of the box “Please put me on the waiting list for on site tickets at H.U.G – Your HR Happening 2021 in Munich”.
- …and the agreement to these conditions of participation. Participation is only possible within the participation period. Entries received after the closing date will not be considered in the draw.
- Only one submitted entry per participant will be entered into the competition. It is strictly prohibited to use multiple accounts to increase your chances of winning.
- Participation in the competition is free of charge.
- The winners will be determined after the closing date as part of a random draw among all participants.
Participation in the competition
- Participation in the competition is free of charge.
- The competition includes two tickets to attend the on-site event in Munich for H.U.G – Your HR Happening on October 12th and 13th in Munich. Travel costs are expressly not included.
- Unless otherwise specified in the competition conditions, the participant declares his/her participation in the competition by writing a comment in the comment field under one of the official competition posts of the above-mentioned Instagram or LinkedIn social media channels.
- Participation requires that, in addition to commenting under one of the corresponding official social media posts on Instagram or LinkedIn, the participant also registers for the digital part of the hybrid H.U.G event via the official registration form on the H.U.G website.
- Persons who have reached the age of 18 are eligible to participate.
- Employees of Personio are excluded from participation.
- Each participant may only enter the competition once.
- Personio reserves the right to exclude participants who use multiple email addresses to increase their chances of winning, who technically manipulate the competition or the course of the game, who use unauthorised aids or who otherwise violate these terms and conditions, the applicable competition terms and conditions or the law, at any time and without prior notice from participating in the competition, subject to the criteria of reasonableness. Personio will make exclusion decisions to a reasonable extent and on the basis of factual criteria and objective evidence. In the event of exclusion, prizes may also be subsequently withdrawn or prizes already delivered may be reclaimed.
- The participation of sweepstake agencies and other automatically generated mass participation procedures is excluded and will not be taken into account in determining the sweepstake winners.
- There is no entitlement to participate in the competition.
- Comments, answers, posts or other contributions made before the start or after the end of the competition will not be taken into account. The time of receipt of the respective entry by Personio is decisive. Personio is not responsible for any delays in the submission or transmission of the response and participant data.
- The winner will be notified after the end of the competition by e-mail to the e-mail address provided during registration via the official registration form on the H.U.G website and asked to confirm the win. If the winner’s email address has changed after registering to the Personio Community and the winner has communicated this to Personio, notification will be sent to this email address. Entrants are responsible for the accuracy of the email address provided. If winners cannot be notified due to incomplete or incorrect contact details, the claim to the prize will lapse.
- If the winner does not confirm acceptance of the prize within a period of two weeks after sending the notification, the prize will be forfeited. Insofar as the determination of the winners is not otherwise regulated in the competition conditions, a new winner will be determined by random selection in these cases.
- The prize (in this case two tickets in digital form) will be sent by Personio to the e-mail address provided by the winner.
- The claim to the prize will be forfeited if the transmission of the prize cannot take place within four weeks after the first notification of the prize and the cause for this lies in the person of the winner.
- In case of cancellation of the event due to force majeure, the claim to the prize shall lapse. The prize will not be replaced or paid out.
- Payment of the winnings or any substitute winnings in cash or in kind as well as their exchange is not possible.
- The claim to the winnings or compensation for winnings cannot be assigned.
- The participants must ensure that they are entitled to the necessary rights of use to the content uploaded, entered or otherwise communicated by them as part of the competition, as well as information such as photos, graphics, videos, texts, comments or details of places and persons (hereinafter referred to as “content”) and that their use does not violate legal regulations, morality or the rights of third parties. In particular, if photos or videos show persons other than the participants, their submission is only permitted if the consent of the third party or parties has been obtained and the personal and data protection rights of third parties are not violated.
- Personio is not responsible for and does not endorse the conduct and content published by participants as part of the competition. Personio is furthermore not obligated to review such content, but reserves the right to cancel its publication if there are concrete indications that the content violates legal requirements, official prohibitions, third party rights or morality.
- Participants must not harass other persons in the course of the competition. For example, message, forward or share functions may not be used to send messages if it is likely that the recipients will not want to receive them.
- Insofar as Personio is held liable for unlawful content or violations of the law or these Terms of Participation for which one or more Participants are responsible, the Participants concerned shall, to the extent of their degree of responsibility, indemnify Personio upon first request against the claims and support Personio in defending against the claims. The indemnity includes the necessary legal costs.
Premature termination and temporal extension of the competition
- Personio reserves the right to terminate the competition prematurely or extend its duration at any time without prior notice and without giving reasons.
- Personio will in particular make use of the possibility of an early termination if for technical or legal reasons a proper execution of the competition cannot be guaranteed.
- If such a termination is caused by the behaviour of a participant, Personio may claim compensation from this person for the damage incurred.
- Personio shall be released from all obligations upon delivery of the prize, unless an earlier date is specified in these rules.
- Personio collects, processes, uses and stores the personal data provided by the participants for the purpose of carrying out and processing the competition in accordance with the statutory provisions and within the scope of the consent granted by the participants in each case. Personio is entitled to transmit the winner’s data to cooperation partners for this purpose (e.g. for the delivery of the prize). Neither Personio nor third parties will use the personal data of the participant for further purposes without the participant’s express consent.
- Each participant is free to revoke his/her declaration of participation at any time and hereby object to the use of his/her data within the scope of the competition. For this purpose, the participant shall notify Personio of his/her revocation by e-mail at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Personio reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is or becomes invalid, the validity of the remaining provisions shall not be affected.
- The law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply.
- Legal recourse is excluded.